On Jan. 26, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that Title VII protects from retaliation employees who cooperate with employers’ internal harassment investigations. Some attorneys worry the decision will open the litigation floodgates for employees who believe they have suffered retaliation.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events