Advice: Ignore ads from vendors selling the posters. Download them free from the Department of Labor web site. DOL also offers updated forms (WH-380) and eligibility notices.
Find links to the poster and all applicable forms and notices—plus a full explanation of the new regulations—at www.theHRSpecialist.com/FMLAposter.
- Fire before you hire: Put more burden on job-seekers
- Do we have to tolerate moonlighting by employee who is out on FMLA leave?
- Lawsuits on the rise: Audit your policies to prevent litigation
- What happens if employees don't give adequate notice of FMLA leave?
- Don't guess on need for FMLA leave! Insist employees follow usual notification procedures