Advice: Ignore ads from vendors selling the posters. Download them free from the Department of Labor web site. DOL also offers updated forms (WH-380) and eligibility notices.
Find links to the poster and all applicable forms and notices—plus a full explanation of the new regulations—at www.theHRSpecialist.com/FMLAposter.
- Illinois Unemployment Insurance Act
- When FMLA and ADA could be factors, consider both laws before denying return to work
- OK to transfer worker on FMLA intermittent leave, as long as compensation remains same
- FMLA notice rules: Provide quick response to leave request
- FMLA recordkeeping hassles costing businesses big bucks