Advice: Ignore ads from vendors selling the posters. Download them free from the Department of Labor web site. DOL also offers updated forms (WH-380) and eligibility notices.
Find links to the poster and all applicable forms and notices—plus a full explanation of the new regulations—at www.theHRSpecialist.com/FMLAposter.
- Isn't there a California state program that covers paid family leave?
- Progressive discipline and pregnancy: Can the process continue?
- Follow 4 keys to legally manage employee absenteeism
- The new FMLA: 9 changes you must comply with
- Is this worker entitled to FMLA leave? She was out for months on workers' comp