Advice: Ignore ads from vendors selling the posters. Download them free from the Department of Labor web site. DOL also offers updated forms (WH-380) and eligibility notices.
Find links to the poster and all applicable forms and notices—plus a full explanation of the new regulations—at www.theHRSpecialist.com/FMLAposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Time to check the FMLA poster on your bulletin board
- Beware suspicious timing when taking action against employee undergoing medical treatment
- North Carolina Unemployment Compensation Law
- What are the risks of continuing a no-fault attendance policy?