Advice: Ignore ads from vendors selling the posters. Download them free from the Department of Labor web site. DOL also offers updated forms (WH-380) and eligibility notices.
Find links to the poster and all applicable forms and notices—plus a full explanation of the new regulations—at www.theHRSpecialist.com/FMLAposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Remind bosses: The wrong choice of words can bolster an employee's retaliation lawsuit
- Tell employees when you plan to charge time off to FMLA
- Attendance abuse and the FMLA
- Does the FMLA cover intermittent leave for in vitro fertilization?