Advice: Ignore ads from vendors selling the posters. Download them free from the Department of Labor web site. DOL also offers updated forms (WH-380) and eligibility notices.
Find links to the poster and all applicable forms and notices—plus a full explanation of the new regulations—at www.theHRSpecialist.com/FMLAposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Be on guard for often-Overlooked 'Associated with' claims
- When the writing is on the wall: Court finds employee justified in believing she was fired
- Indiana Workers' Compensation Law
- FMLA in the trenches: 10 tactics to wipe out fraud and abuse