Expect swift confirmation of President Obama's nominees to head the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Labor and Justice. And expect the Obama administration to take a far harder line than the Bush administration did against organizations that break employment-related laws.
- Layoffs looming? OK to consider training participation when deciding who goes
- Same-Sex Unions in N.J.: Responsibilities and Restrictions of the New Law
- You can enforce 'last-chance' pacts with on-the-ropes employees
- Workplace stats can help disprove discrimination intent
- Check your leave policies! EEOC looks at return-to-work issues