1. The ultimate impact of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) amendments that took effect Jan. 1 will mean:
a. More employees will be considered “disabled” and, thus, eligible for work accommodations.
b. Fewer employees will be considered “disabled” and, thus, eligible for work accommodations.
c. Less paperwork for employers.
2. What’s the percentage of U.S. workers who admit they don’t pay attention to benefits changes at their companies?
a. 12% b. 23% c. 46%
3. The number of Americans working part time compared with a year ago has:
a. Decreased by 40% because fewer jobs are available
b. Stayed the same
c. Increased by 62% because more full-timers are being dropped to part time
4. Which of these provisions is not included in the new , which took effect Jan. 16:
a. Employers can now directly contact an employee’s doctor to clarify information on the form.
b. Employees can take up to 26 weeks of to care for family members injured on active military duty.
c. Employers can use “best judgment” to decide when employees have an FMLA-qualifying serious health condition.
5. What percentage of HR professionals say their organizations will likely reduce planned investments in HR services in 2009?
a. 33% b. 62% c. 79%
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8694/the-hr-iq-test-february-09 "