About a dozen states have laws that allow employees to take job-protected leave to deal with domestic violence issues. But take note: Even if your state doesn’t have a specific law, you may need to grant such rights as a matter of “public policy.” A recent court ruling from Washington state shows the legal risks.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events