In their efforts to control health care costs, 45% of organizations have consumer-driven health (CDH) plans, up from 37% in 2007. Among them, 16% offer CDH programs to employees as their only option for a health plan, says a survey by the International Society of Certified
Advice: Almost 60% of employers believe workers who do not enroll in CDH plans fear high out-of-pocket costs. Encourage participation in yours by educating employees about the option. Organizations with the highest enrollments have comprehensive communications strategies.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When unemployment comp is on the line, job dissatisfaction doesn't justify quitting
- ERISA: Monitor compliance to avoid legal challenges
- Give hiring managers a 'cheat sheet' on benefits
- If we have to lay off employees, is severance pay mandatory?