In their efforts to control health care costs, 45% of organizations have consumer-driven health (CDH) plans, up from 37% in 2007. Among them, 16% offer CDH programs to employees as their only option for a health plan, says a survey by the International Society of Certified
Advice: Almost 60% of employers believe workers who do not enroll in CDH plans fear high out-of-pocket costs. Encourage participation in yours by educating employees about the option. Organizations with the highest enrollments have comprehensive communications strategies.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8583/consumer-driven-health-plans-keep-growing "
- Remind employees: Honesty required when applying for health insurance benefits
- Sodexo reaches out to engage its employees
- Don't assume casual laborers are contractors—and don't neglect workers' comp insurance
- What is California's law concerning time off to attend school activities?
- Flex, time off for charity create 'family culture'