“Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly, I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
“Many people think of the just as a backward reflection. But it’s an ideal opportunity to look forward as well.” — David B. Peterson, senior vice president, Personnel Decisions International Corp.
- Simplify Employee Self-Reviews: A 3-Question Template
- Contractor or employee? New IRS audits turn up heat on worker misclassification
- Past tolerance of misbehavior doesn't mean it can continue
- Can you consider FMLA leave in employee's review?
- Street Smarts Vol. II: Your peers weigh in with real-world business solutions