“Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly, I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
“Many people think of the just as a backward reflection. But it’s an ideal opportunity to look forward as well.” — David B. Peterson, senior vice president, Personnel Decisions International Corp.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8566/words-to-work-by "
- The NJLAD's fee-Shifting provision: A ray of hope for employers
- Feel free to set punishment that fits the crime
- Need to discipline employee? Prepare to back it up with contemporaneous records
- Don't shoot yourself in the foot! If you praise extra work, pay for it
- Don't be intimidated by sudden disability claim during discipline