“Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly, I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
“Many people think of the just as a backward reflection. But it’s an ideal opportunity to look forward as well.” — David B. Peterson, senior vice president, Personnel Decisions International Corp.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8566/words-to-work-by "
- The hard truth by 'Z': Level with employees about the good, the bad & the ugly
- Fed up with waiting for that big raise
- Need to discipline employee? Prepare to back it up with contemporaneous records
- Limit attacks on purging records with a clear retention policy
- Think you have a drug-Free workplace? Think again