“Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly, I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” — Theodore Roosevelt
“Many people think of the just as a backward reflection. But it’s an ideal opportunity to look forward as well.” — David B. Peterson, senior vice president, Personnel Decisions International Corp.
- Remember, same-sex harassment is illegal, too
- 6 Ways Workers Can Tell You're Just Talking the Talk
- The Office Organizer: Tips on file organizing, record retention and email management
- Conducting a do-it-yourself audit of your company policies
- Erase ideas of 'implied contract' with repeated at-will statements