Change. America voted for it, and small businesses will certainly receive their fair share in 2009. Here are the five most important workplace issues on President Barack Obama’s agenda.
- An hour of intermittent FMLA leave? A half hour? 15 minutes? How low can employees go?
- Raises to remain flat in '08, but bonuses gain favor
- Employee requests transfer? Get it in writing to avoid later false claims
- Nursing rights law: Can we limit baby distraction?
- ICE cools down S.D. eatery that hired undocumented workers