Sometimes, it makes sense to intentionally do things “the wrong way” in the tax world. This could be one of those times. Strategy: Set up an intentionally defective trust (IDT). As the name implies, the arrangement is designed to fail the tax rules for “nongrantor trusts.” In the end, however, the IDT is a triple tax winner.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events