The long-awaited revised and updated final rules of the U.S. Department of Labor interpreting the
HR specialists should read the new regulations and then review them with an employment attorney. Along with revising existing company policies, they should promptly develop special training on new rules and procedures for supervisors and employees alike.
For full details on the FMLA revisions, including a link to the regulations themselves, see www.theHRSpecialist.com/newFMLArules.
Here are some of the rule changes you need to pay attention to.
Employers are required to provide employees with a general notice of (register to read more), an eligibility notice, ...
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Next year, what steps can we take to protect workers against the flu?
- Nice guys can finish first
- Fighting a Union Campaign: What Employers Can and Can't Do
- College complaint alleges bizarre pattern of retaliation