One admin directed this question to peers on our online forum, hoping to find top-notch suggestions to fit a tight budget (www.businessmanagementdaily.com/APF). A few creative responses:
- Custom fortune cookies, mini palm plants or other whimsical favors at www.beau-coup.com.
- Scratch-off lottery tickets. Many people walk away empty-handed. But some might get $5, $10, even $10,000.
- Logo-branded items that people can use (such as lunch bags or coolers) via postivepromotions.com/, 4imprint.com/ or ad-venturepromotions.com.
- A “survival kit” with gift cards for gas, coffee and restaurants.
- Give a donation on behalf of the board to your local food bank, Meals on Wheels or Toys for Tots.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8415/what-should-you-give-to-board-members "