At first glance, the federal ADEA appears rather straightforward: It protects people age 40 and older from employment discrimination based on their age. But the law can affect just about anything managers do, from asking questions in job interviews to assigning job duties ...
- Is 'at-will' employment at risk in Colorado? Voters will decide
- When employee claims co-worker harassment, investigate promptly, act reasonably
- Consider ADA--not just the FMLA--when employee experiences difficult pregnancy
- Less liability if you knew of disability on hiring
- Reorg? Treat staffing decisions like hiring