The ADA Amendments Act of 2008, which goes into effect on Jan. 1, 2009, is designed to restore protections for the broad range of individuals with disabilities, as originally envisioned by Congress. The amendments were also meant to reverse several U.S. Supreme Court decisions that limited the ability of individuals to qualify as disabled ...
- Asthmatic fired after creating his own accommodation
- Difficult employee broke your rules? No need to fear legitimate termination
- What's going on? How to conduct a workplace investigation
- Part-time workers have same rights as others
- Does the WARN Act require notifying workers if we sell part of our business?