The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Base light-duty policy on business necessity; enforce it consistently
- Fort Lauderdale suit shows cops don't know all the laws
- Poor attitude and work ethic? Don't give that promotion
- Series of 'minor' incidents <br/> can add up to hostile environment