The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Murphy Ford created self-fulfilling Murphy's Law
- Big Supreme Court ruling gives employees the green light to sue over 401(k) losses
- Now hear this: Subway franchisee must pay $166,500 in ADA case
- Emotional distress claims are workers' comp issues