The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- Train your employees on the cheap: 6 low-cost options
- No promotion postings? You're courting a bias suit
- Firm pays $190,000 to settle Astoria race harassment case
- 6th Circuit rules: Association discrimination now illegal in Ohio
- Remind supervisors to immediately report offensive graffiti, and then remove it