The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- Manager's careless comment on accent shows discrimination under ELCRA
- Equal Pay for Older Workers
- Different punishments for different infractions are legit
- He said, she said: What if they both did? Trust investigation to reveal harassment truth
- Draw line on harassing behavior, even against top company execs