The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Investigation should consider all sides of the story
- Pope Francis calls gender pay gap 'pure scandal'
- Get ahead of the curve by offering anti-Gay bias training
- Base all decisions on legit business needs--and then be sure to document your reasoning