The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When in doubt, print it out: Don't change policy via e-mail
- Which companies must make their facilities accessible to disabled customers?
- EEOC issues new employer guidance on religious dress and grooming
- Your potential allies in case of a lawsuit: Applicants who turned down a job offer