The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Timing is everything when it comes to workplace romances gone bad and terminations
- Use cutoff point on promotion list to lessen legal risk
- New for New York employers: union posters, NYC religious accommodation
- Lenoir company folded--but must still pay bias settlement