The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Keep detailed records on disciplinary process
- Address harassment complaint with thorough investigationâ€”and quick action to fix problems
- 'Exception' could let church off hook in race discrimination case
- Collective bargaining terms mean no unemployment comp for pregnant employees