It’s predicted that 2009 will bring more changes in federal employment and labor laws than in the entire eight years of the previous administration. Are you ready?
To help HR professionals prepare, The HR Specialist is hosting the 5th annual Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium March 18-20 at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. America’s top employment lawyers will educate you on every aspect of employment law— , wage-and-hour law, benefits, unions, harassment and more.
Visit www.theHRSpecialist.com/LEAP2009 or call (800) 543-2055. Note: Subscribers earn discounted rates.
- When disciplining, focus on problems unrelated to FMLA or ADA disability
- Factor aging employees into work safety equation
- Know whether you must post an injury/illness summary
- Prevent retaliation: Urge managers to keep cool in face of a lawsuit
- Colorado voters may have chance to weigh in on 'Right to work'