It’s predicted that 2009 will bring more changes in federal employment and labor laws than in the entire eight years of the previous administration. Are you ready?
To help HR professionals prepare, The HR Specialist is hosting the 5th annual Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium March 18-20 at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. America’s top employment lawyers will educate you on every aspect of employment law— , wage-and-hour law, benefits, unions, harassment and more.
Visit www.theHRSpecialist.com/LEAP2009 or call (800) 543-2055. Note: Subscribers earn discounted rates.
- After discrimination complaint, be sure to document any potential disciplinary moves
- Stay on top of FMLA recertifications—Track when employees receive your requests
- DOL releases updated FMLA forms with 2015 expiration date
- Alert: Key EEOC reporting deadline is next Thursday
- Union-organizing: Navigating the National Labor Relations Act