Most employment contracts are written documents prepared with the assistance of an attorney. However, an employment contract can be oral, written, or partially oral and partially written. If an employer isn’t careful, it’s easy to unknowingly enter into an employment contract with an employee.
- How much flexibility do we have to set up alternative workweek schedules?
- Dangerous Disability: Must You Accommodate Diabetic Worker Who Poses a Safety Risk?
- Accommodate workers' eating needs when it's medically necessary
- Did Pantego firm act too fast by firing worker taking meds?
- Don't let FMLA request stop discipline that was already in the works