The qualified transportation
Good news: The bailout law creates a new transportation for using old-fashioned muscle power.
Effective for tax years beginning after 2008, an employer can pay employees up to $20 per month tax-free for commuting by bicycle. The payments cover reasonable expenses for this purpose such as bicycle purchases, other equipment purchases, repairs and storage.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8324/take-a-tax-free-ride-to-work "
- How closely can we monitor contractors without creating an employment relationship?
- Before canceling health insurance, beware FMLA trap that could cost big bucks
- A HITECH world: New law expands HIPAA enforcement power
- Same-sex marriage: What's the impact on benefits, policies?
- Raise not in the cards? What to ask for