The qualified transportation
Good news: The bailout law creates a new transportation for using old-fashioned muscle power.
Effective for tax years beginning after 2008, an employer can pay employees up to $20 per month tax-free for commuting by bicycle. The payments cover reasonable expenses for this purpose such as bicycle purchases, other equipment purchases, repairs and storage.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 6 tax reasons why you should put your spouse on the payroll
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- EBSA moves to rescue 'orphan' retirement benefits
- Could someone who doesn't work here possibly sue us for discrimination?