The qualified transportation
Good news: The bailout law creates a new transportation for using old-fashioned muscle power.
Effective for tax years beginning after 2008, an employer can pay employees up to $20 per month tax-free for commuting by bicycle. The payments cover reasonable expenses for this purpose such as bicycle purchases, other equipment purchases, repairs and storage.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Check whether staff leasing provider is covered by Texas workers' comp law
- Could he sue us? Employee was fired after he injured himself on the job
- Rendell's health care reform plan sparks tax risk
- Is your corporate career site actually hurting recruiting?