The qualified transportation
Good news: The bailout law creates a new transportation for using old-fashioned muscle power.
Effective for tax years beginning after 2008, an employer can pay employees up to $20 per month tax-free for commuting by bicycle. The payments cover reasonable expenses for this purpose such as bicycle purchases, other equipment purchases, repairs and storage.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Is our new worker an employee or independent contractor?
- Slackers...Complainers...Chronically Tardy...Keep bad apples from spoiling your bunch
- Can you force staff to participate in wellness programs?
- Employ 'Casual' Workers? Stem Discrimination Lawsuits by Tracking Assignments You Offer