1. The FMLA currently applies to employers with 50 or more workers. President-elect Obama is advocating reducing that number to:
2. The top two challenges that U.S. supervisors say they face in coaching their employees:
a. Don’t feel they have the right answers; takes too long
b. Not comfortable with coaching; takes too long
c. Don’t see direct results of coaching; not sure where to start
3. Percentage of employers saying they will downgrade or cancel their holiday parties due to the economic crisis:
4. Percentage of organizations that offer cell phones to executives as perks:
5. More than 40% of employees under age 34 say they feel micromanaged by their boss at least occasionally. How many older workers (55 and above) feel micromanaged?
6. New presidents often act quickly on workplace law changes. What new law did President Clinton sign within two weeks of his inauguration?
c. Minimum wage increase
ANSWERS: 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. C 6. B
Sources: 1. Obama for America campaign; 2. BlessingWhite survey; 3. Watson Wyatt survey; 4. Compdata survey; 5. BlessingWhite survey; 6. DOL.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips.
If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8321/the-hr-iq-test-december-08 "