Your employees are more likely to take their prescribed medicine and choose generics over more expensive name-brand drugs if they have prescriptions delivered to their homes, two new studies show.
Mail or e-mail reminders about when it’s time to refill prescriptions, along with offers of generic brands, tend to spur consumers to action, say the two reports by pharmacy benefitscompany Express Scripts.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8251/home-delivery-of-prescriptions-boosts-compliance "
- Keep an open mind in investigations; juries will punish 'kangaroo courts'
- Update your emergency plan with these online tools
- Don't Let Healthy Worker Play the 'Disabled' Card; Know Your Rights
- Quick application of anti-harassment policy cuts liability--even in highly charged race cases
- Find the leaders under your nose