Your employees are more likely to take their prescribed medicine and choose generics over more expensive name-brand drugs if they have prescriptions delivered to their homes, two new studies show.
Mail or e-mail reminders about when it’s time to refill prescriptions, along with offers of generic brands, tend to spur consumers to action, say the two reports by pharmacy benefitscompany Express Scripts.
- Make sure employees know where and how to report alleged sexual harassment
- HR certification: Is it worth it? If so, which one should you pursue?
- High bar for retaliation case when someone else is victim
- What should you give to board members?
- Federal laws on employee discrimination: what managers need to know