With the holiday season comes an uptick in mail and catalog clutter. Here’s an admin’s suggestion for keeping your office clear of paper clutter:
“Why not take a green approach and reduce the mail-order catalogs and junk mail in your office. Keep all pertinent information (account numbers, user names, passwords) in an Excel document with links to the retailers’ web pages. Then call the catalog companies and ask to be removed from their mailing lists. It saves the Earth, saves your time and saves space around the office.” —Christel Johnson, Semler Brossy, Los Angeles
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Boomers 'terrified' of out-of-control health care costs
- Clear policy, training: Your best defenses against co-worker harassment lawsuits
- Does your organization need insurance against employee lawsuits?
- Beware discipline for FMLA-related tardiness