Q. We are a large company and are dealing with a situation with a sick store manager. He has used up all his
A. No. Even if his leave is exhausted, he may still be protected under the ADA, depending on the facts.
If he is protected, then you have a duty of reasonable accommodation, which may require you to provide him with additional leave or provide him with an available job for which he is qualified.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Progressive discipline and pregnancy: Can the process continue?
- Supreme Court OKs class-action waivers in arbitration pacts
- What should we do? Employee on active duty wants to apply for open position
- Same-sex marriage: What the trend means for employers and HR