Q. We are a large company and are dealing with a situation with a sick store manager. He has used up all his
A. No. Even if his leave is exhausted, he may still be protected under the ADA, depending on the facts.
If he is protected, then you have a duty of reasonable accommodation, which may require you to provide him with additional leave or provide him with an available job for which he is qualified.
- When reasonable accommodation is time off, it's OK to count it as FMLA leave
- New studies tarnish the image of color-blind and race-blind judges
- How should we handle documents containing info about employees' medical conditions?
- Drivers' overtime suit gets class-Action status
- Chronic fatigue syndrome or just too pooped to work?