Q. We are a large company and are dealing with a situation with a sick store manager. He has used up all his
A. No. Even if his leave is exhausted, he may still be protected under the ADA, depending on the facts.
If he is protected, then you have a duty of reasonable accommodation, which may require you to provide him with additional leave or provide him with an available job for which he is qualified.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Hacked! Limiting employer liability for breaches of employee data
- Weigh pros and cons when considering mandatory arbitration
- Case settled with EEOC? Don't cave when employee tries to revive parts of the deal
- Commerce Department report tries to define 'sharing economy'