Effective Jan. 1, 2009, employers with 15 or more employees have a new set of ADA rules to contend with. President Bush signed off on a law significantly amending the ADA in September, greatly changing how employers must handle disabled applicants and employees.
- Florida employers would be wise to have a computer-Use policy
- No federal case if first suit is in Ohio Court of Claims
- After poor-performing worker complains about e-mail, should we follow through on plans to fire?
- Essential Topics in Employee Handbooks
- ICE cools down S.D. eatery that hired undocumented workers