Q. One of our employees hurt her back lifting boxes. She has been off work for several weeks. We have been counting her absence against her FMLA entitlement. She was scheduled to return to work recently, but she now tells us the healing will take longer than expected. December is our busiest time of the year! Must we continue giving her leave?
- OSHA clears Choate in Jacksonville garage collapse
- 'Ministerial exception' isn't free pass for religious groups to discriminate
- Focus safety efforts on new hires; they're more injury-prone
- Update from Sacramento: 4 new California laws will affect HR
- Court nixes temp restraining orders for bias complaints