Need legal info on the ins and outs of hiring temps? A handbook from the National Association of Temporary Staffing Services, a nonprofit trade group, covers such legal issues as workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, employment taxes and wage and hour issues. To order Co-Employment: Employer Liability Issues and Third Party Staffing Arrangements, call (703) 549-6287. The cost is $20 plus shipping and handling.
- Revise confidentiality policy to omit any hint it covers wages
- You must follow no-Fault absenteeism policy to the letter
- Which interview questions are off-limits?
- Want arbitration agreement to stick? Get expert help, especially with translation
- School's out: Know federal, state restrictions on youth employment