Need legal info on the ins and outs of hiring temps? A handbook from the National Association of Temporary Staffing Services, a nonprofit trade group, covers such legal issues as workersâ€™ compensation, unemployment insurance, employment taxes and wage and hour issues. To order Co-Employment: Employer Liability Issues and Third Party Staffing Arrangements, call (703) 549-6287. The cost is $20 plus shipping and handling.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Minnesota Child Labor Law
- Harassment a problem in the past? That's no excuse for not hiring women
- OSHA clears Choate in Jacksonville garage collapse
- Don't leave money on the table: 10 often-overlooked business expenses ...