A. Ask your boss this question: “Is there a precedent here for pay increases for employees who take on management roles?” The answer will largely determine whether you can negotiate a better deal. If you don’t like what you hear, perhaps you can take your management experience and parlay it into a better, higher-paying position elsewhere.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8152/negotiate-for-the-pay-you-deserve "
- Did White Way play dirty when it fired pregnant worker?
- Federal court defines limits for FLSA retaliation lawsuits
- Both love and justice are blind: Consider banning boss/employee relationships
- Sometimes, employees just need thick skins—co-worker snubs aren't retaliation
- States settle deceptive practices lawsuit against Express Scripts