A. Ask your boss this question: “Is there a precedent here for pay increases for employees who take on management roles?” The answer will largely determine whether you can negotiate a better deal. If you don’t like what you hear, perhaps you can take your management experience and parlay it into a better, higher-paying position elsewhere.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8152/negotiate-for-the-pay-you-deserve "
- Instant response to harassment complaint cuts liability risk
- Applicant has filed for bankruptcy? Private employers can refuse to hire because of it
- EEOC, N.J. man say Accenture's background checks are biased
- You sometimes can boost benefits during union election
- Finding the work/life balance in your life