A You’re right. It’s perfectly fine to negotiate any and all job offers, regardless of your level of seriousness early on. Even if you’re sure you won’t accept the job under any circumstances, you never know what will occur in the final negotiating stage. An employer may offer you a higher-level post or make it impossible for you to say no. And every time you discuss job offers, you can practice negotiating. Employers realize that a certain number of candidates won’t accept job offers for whatever reason. That’s part of the game.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- ADA: Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Lack of screening did not prove negligence in truck accident
- Identifying applicant skills: 50 great interview questions
- Don't waste your online recruiting budget: Ask right questions to choose best job sites