A: Writing a nice note to each person seems sufficient. Express appreciation for their willingness to step up while you’re away. And emphasize how much you look forward to rejoining the team.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Review policies so voluntary benefits don't become mandates
- Minnesota's own 'equal rights amendment' moves forward
- Beware individual liability under FMLA and CEPA
- Good-faith treatment for all is good policy, and good protection against lawsuits, too