A: Writing a nice note to each person seems sufficient. Express appreciation for their willingness to step up while you’re away. And emphasize how much you look forward to rejoining the team.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8033/make-peace-with-your-leave "
- Worker quits in a huff and sues? Court: Employers need chance to fix problem
- Military Family Leave: New employee rights under the FMLA
- Irony: Motherhood Maternity settles pregnancy-bias suit
- Job openings: No duty to notify employees on leave
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act doesn't apply to partner of pregnant woman