A First, try to understand more fully why your rewards pose a threat. A good HR manager should explain the potential liability the company faces or cite an attorney’s opinion that inconsistencies in doling out rewards can lead to legal trouble. However, if all you hear is “That’s our policy” without any evidence to back it up, enlist your boss’ support. Maybe you can agree to persuade HR to change its policy—or simply ignore the policy if your unit continues to excel.
- Heard sexual harassment complaint is coming? Immediately launch your investigation
- Top 10 work topics; 'My Bad Boss' contest; Put on some real shoes!
- Try your best, but don't worry that honest mistakes will cost you a lawsuit
- Best benefits can be found in the public sector
- Features to look for in performance-appraisal software