A Without pointing fingers, investigate how sales forecasts are made. Join a cross-departmental team devoted to forecasting. Or befriend the executive who oversees this area. Explain that your goal is to learn more about forecasting and contribute to the unit’s success. Suggest ways to increase the forecasts’ accuracy so that everyone wins.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Preach secular management: Train supervisors to shun religious bias
- Pregnant employee? Make every effort to accommodate temporary restrictions
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- 4 ways to help employees understand the value of their benefits