A Without pointing fingers, investigate how sales forecasts are made. Join a cross-departmental team devoted to forecasting. Or befriend the executive who oversees this area. Explain that your goal is to learn more about forecasting and contribute to the unit’s success. Suggest ways to increase the forecasts’ accuracy so that everyone wins.
- Passing the 'duties test': new exemption definitions
- Wage-and-Hour, on-Call and mileage issues for 'Exempt' workers
- Prevent new type of lawsuit: Credit-Check discrimination
- To what extent can we use electronic systems to store I-9s and other personnel documents?
- LAPD learns OT is expensive, retaliation costs way more