A: You want to avoid taking responsibility for applying technology to your job? That’s career suicide. Even if you prefer softer training functions, don’t turn away from technical issues. It’s the future of HR. Seek ways to extract more value from the software, apply it in new ways and educate colleagues on its benefits. Make the company’s $10 million pay off and your star will shine brighter than ever.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How should we react to an employee's 'kill the boss' Facebook rant?
- Your attorney's expertise is key to crafting severance agreements that stick
- Nice work if you can get it: 12 years of full-time time off
- Pregnancy suit seeks $5 million for former Chicago teacher