A: You want to avoid taking responsibility for applying technology to your job? That’s career suicide. Even if you prefer softer training functions, don’t turn away from technical issues. It’s the future of HR. Seek ways to extract more value from the software, apply it in new ways and educate colleagues on its benefits. Make the company’s $10 million pay off and your star will shine brighter than ever.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8000/dont-blow-an-opportunity "
- Employees sit up and beg for pet lovers' insurance
- Home remodeling firm redesigns its benefits
- OK to suspend employee who has been arrested if alleged violation would compromise safety
- Unable to work, ineligible for FMLA? You may be able to fire
- Personality clash? Don't automatically transfer complainer