A: You want to avoid taking responsibility for applying technology to your job? That’s career suicide. Even if you prefer softer training functions, don’t turn away from technical issues. It’s the future of HR. Seek ways to extract more value from the software, apply it in new ways and educate colleagues on its benefits. Make the company’s $10 million pay off and your star will shine brighter than ever.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Limit sensitive meetings to 'need-to-know' managers
- After employee files a complaint, follow up to check for retaliation
- Can a former employee demand access to her personnel file?
- Negligent hiring: Take proper steps to avoid the costly pitfall