A: You want to avoid taking responsibility for applying technology to your job? That’s career suicide. Even if you prefer softer training functions, don’t turn away from technical issues. It’s the future of HR. Seek ways to extract more value from the software, apply it in new ways and educate colleagues on its benefits. Make the company’s $10 million pay off and your star will shine brighter than ever.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Nobel learns the hard way: ADA violations are costly
- Morgan Stanley gains yet more bad publicity over sexual harassment
- When sexual harassment accusations fly, investigate and discipline right away
- Post vacation schedules only for employee viewing