Kemmons Wilson’s Half Luck and Half Brains (Hambleton-Hill, 1996) features “20 tips for success” from the founder of Holiday Inn, including this one: “Mental attitude plays a more important role in one’s success or failure than mental capacity.” (See WS Spotlight Interview, July 1999.)
- Before firing, make sure you treated others just the same
- Nail down tax credit for building modifications
- Managers—Even HR Managers!—May Be Personally Liable for Disability Harassment
- What are the pros and cons of doing Google searches on job applicants?
- Employing agency determines where public employees' whistle-blower suits will be heard