A: Meet with their boss and explain the business necessity of having them help. Encourage their boss to factor their cooperation into their . After the meeting, send a memo thanking their boss for monitoring the situation. If the problem persists, meet with their boss’s boss and your boss, memo in hand, to solve it.
- Have a progressive-discipline system? Great! But reserve right to fire immediately if necessary
- Lawsuit-proof firing: Those who hire should also fire
- Can Notes on a Napkin Leave an Age Discrimination Paper Trail?
- 3 common FMLA mistakes ... and how to avoid them
- Employment law 101: The six most common manager errors