A: Meet with their boss and explain the business necessity of having them help. Encourage their boss to factor their cooperation into their . After the meeting, send a memo thanking their boss for monitoring the situation. If the problem persists, meet with their boss’s boss and your boss, memo in hand, to solve it.
- Court: If employees hold the job, they're 'Qualified'
- No employer duty to provide 'Perfect' accommodation
- Lawsuit-proof firing: Those who hire should also fire
- How to guarantee a lawsuit: Terminate only older workers during reduction in force
- Poor performance terminations and COBRA: Can we deny the new COBRA subsidy?