A: Meet with their boss and explain the business necessity of having them help. Encourage their boss to factor their cooperation into their . After the meeting, send a memo thanking their boss for monitoring the situation. If the problem persists, meet with their boss’s boss and your boss, memo in hand, to solve it.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Help managers understand the Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- My employees won't stop squabbling
- Boost employees' skills and attitudes by challenging them in writing
- Laying off employee who's out on FMLA leave? Better be prepared to back up the rationale