A No. Appeal to the head of info systems by couching your request in bottom-line terms. Explain how you’ll use the information and why it’s in everyone’s interest to collect and study it. If that fails, ask your boss if you can hire a consultant to get you what you need. Sometimes just the threat of hiring an outsider to do what insiders should know how to do can arouse otherwise stubborn or standoffish colleagues to deliver.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7954/work-around-obstacles "
- Need new equipment? Finance Section 179 assets to the hilt
- Prepare for even more disclosure of exec compensation
- Public employers, take note: Appeals court rules on firefighter/Paramedic exemption
- Separation agreement protects employer from age bias claim
- Buying business and rehiring staff? Beware excluding employees who have filed lawsuits