A: Yes. Ask your boss, “I’m curious as to why I didn’t get a star card.” It was probably an innocent oversight, but there might be a problem or misunderstanding. Try never to labor in darkness.
- Medical records for past employees: Should we retain them? If so, how long?
- Follow 4 keys to legally manage employee absenteeism
- New rules affect how you store and preserve electronic records
- Beware of hidden legal risks in annual HR audits
- How much access must we grant when an employee asks to see his personnel file?