A: Yes. Ask your boss, “I’m curious as to why I didn’t get a star card.” It was probably an innocent oversight, but there might be a problem or misunderstanding. Try never to labor in darkness.
- Do you have employees covered by USERRA? Warning: You could be personally liable for bias
- Must we turn over personnel records that might compromise an investigation?
- Let it snow: Fed workers can forget unscheduled leave
- Start the new year with new system for employee records
- ChildNet could have used 'Dragnet' detective work