A In a private talk, ask for feedback on your performance. Your boss might confess she wishes she could pull back but she lacks confidence in some aspect of your . That leads her to oversee you more closely. But if she just praises you, then ask her to give you more space to manage on your own. Propose that she limit her appearances at your meetings and refrain from contradicting you in front of your team.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Cutting jobs? You may be able to consider FMLA leave
- Enough is enough: How many interviews are too many?
- It's back-to-school time: What can we do to stop employees from stealing office supplies?
- Manager orientations: How to get new leaders up to speed quickly