A In a private talk, ask for feedback on your performance. Your boss might confess she wishes she could pull back but she lacks confidence in some aspect of your . That leads her to oversee you more closely. But if she just praises you, then ask her to give you more space to manage on your own. Propose that she limit her appearances at your meetings and refrain from contradicting you in front of your team.
- Job background check must comply with Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Employer's perceived threat isn't enough to excuse employee's late discrimination filing
- Balance intense, bottom-line focus with a dose of fun
- How to respond to employee rants: 4 do's and don'ts
- Miami-Dade enacts first county 'wage theft' law