A In a private talk, ask for feedback on your performance. Your boss might confess she wishes she could pull back but she lacks confidence in some aspect of your . That leads her to oversee you more closely. But if she just praises you, then ask her to give you more space to manage on your own. Propose that she limit her appearances at your meetings and refrain from contradicting you in front of your team.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Online discussions increase company communications, liability
- Employment background screening firms: How to sort the best from the rest
- Roth conversions: Do 'homework' and factor in higher education
- Get your piece of the pie: 8 best tax breaks in the stimulus law