A Ask why they don’t think these are such hot ideas. They might regard your proposals as small potatoes or long-term money pits. If you keep banging your drum without trying to understand what’s going on, you’ll end up looking naïve or worse.
On the other hand, if the bosses tell you the idea is terrific, ask, “How can I help carry it out?”
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Health coaches can help reduce hospital visits, care costs
- Policy not enough: Stamp out co-worker harassment or prepare for court
- Kitchen etiquette dilemma: 'I'm not the office maid. My name isn't Hazel!'
- Live from SHRM: 7 rules to 'bullet-proof' your documentation