A Ask why they don’t think these are such hot ideas. They might regard your proposals as small potatoes or long-term money pits. If you keep banging your drum without trying to understand what’s going on, you’ll end up looking naïve or worse.
On the other hand, if the bosses tell you the idea is terrific, ask, “How can I help carry it out?”
- The 3 things people want from you
- Review e-communications policies in wake of Supreme Court texting decision
- New law limits employer use of credit reports
- Lease doesn't protect building owners from liability in case of accident
- Use last-chance agreements to force rule-breakers to either shape up or ship out