A If you have an iota of ambition, yes, you should care. The status quo will bury you in middle- oblivion. You’ll lose your edge, get lazy and settle for mediocrity. One day, a more demanding boss will replace the current one and set higher expectations. By then, you may lack the drive and ability to deliver. Avoid this grim scenario by building relationships with hard-charging leaders. Expand your network and make cutting-edge contributions.
- When employee complains about discrimination, be alert for signs bosses are retaliating
- How to know when you're way too plugged in
- You have to work hard to get this much bad press
- Good faith--not perfection--is standard for deciding if wrongdoing calls for discipline
- The Geo Group hit with religious discrimination suit