A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Death audits' and 6 other ways to avoid benefit errors
- ACA upheld, HR's compliance scramble begins
- Supreme Court to tackle cases on FMLA notice, ADA 'direct threat'
- Supreme Court follows Ledbetter logic in AT&T pregnancy discrimination case