A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Super Bowl betting pools: Nice diversion or super problem?
- When employee sues for discrimination, be prepared to show your processes are solid
- The HR I.Q. Test: February '14
- Curing the Lawsuit Epidemic: Check your glass ceilings for $19 million cracks