A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Bakery settles after allegations of harassment against Mexicans
- Review e-communications policies in wake of Supreme Court texting decision
- Free meals bring employees to the table
- Employment law by the numbers: Know which laws you can ignore