A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 4 strategies can put a stop to unauthorized overtime
- Don't fire before knowing employee can't return from leave
- Your dollars at risk: 6 ways to protect yourself from personal liability
- You find an employee's résumé on a job web site—Now what?