A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- Cellphone usage at work: What's acceptable?
- Another reason to enforce violence policy: To avoid workers' compensation liability
- Hacked! Limiting employer liability for breaches of employee data
- York County may create HR agency to handle discrimination claims
- The rules of company blogging: Avoiding employee misuse and abuse