A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- N.J. Supreme Court backs e-mail privacy on company PCs
- Reach out to staff: Workers more receptive to union appeals
- If we buy another company, are we also buying the union that represents its employees?
- Dishing out bad news? 6 tips for your emotional survival
- EPLI coverage: Shopping for lawsuit security