A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- Pregnant Employees: Answers to 7 Questions on Hiring and Employment Status
- 8 ways to kill HR credibility ... and tips to avoid them
- Illness controlled by medicine can still be a 'disability'
- Facing layoffs? Avoid laying the groundwork for lawsuits
- Hey, boss, you'd better call HR! Warn managers: Don't fix complaints informally