A. Maybe you’ve learned from this mistake: telling a potential boss your distaste for a key element of the job. Never announce that you “hate” negotiating or public speaking or firing employees. If asked, say you’re “always looking for ways to improve.” You’ve probably already received the kiss of death on this job. The only way you might redeem yourself is by telling the boss that you’ve thought better of your remarks and are practicing your . Also: Think twice about going after a job whose main duties include a task you hate.
- Have clear conduct rules or risk ADA nightmare
- Top management wants to ax 'troublemaker'? Beware wrongful termination retaliation
- OSHA loses patience, Freehold executive loses car
- Michigan Employment Security Act
- Unionized? You may be able to use progressive discipline to address some forms of harassment