A. Maybe you’ve learned from this mistake: telling a potential boss your distaste for a key element of the job. Never announce that you “hate” negotiating or public speaking or firing employees. If asked, say you’re “always looking for ways to improve.” You’ve probably already received the kiss of death on this job. The only way you might redeem yourself is by telling the boss that you’ve thought better of your remarks and are practicing your . Also: Think twice about going after a job whose main duties include a task you hate.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Nonrenewal of Contract After Whistle-Blowing May Be Illegal
- Social Security disability doesn't mean no accommodations
- Fired for insubordination? No unemployment benefits
- Tap into the lawsuit-saving power of self-reviews