A: Forget about it. Outside of some wasted time, no harm was done. And you learned a lesson: Never trust a headhunter who dangles specifics such as pay and benefits. The only person in a position to discuss compensation is the one who’s hiring. The best executive search consultants will not recruit you for the wrong job just to satisfy their client.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- It's OK to ask questions about applicant's ability to do specific job
- Minor adjustments: Complying with federal teen labor rules
- EEOC offers new guidance to avoid bias against employee/caregivers
- Texas employer honored for disability hiring