Example: In a survey of 100 high-tech firms by Advanced-HR Inc.of Saratoga, Calif., 18 percent said they often offer hiring bonuses and 65 percent said they do it sometimes.
As a rule, check with recent hires about signing bonuses before accepting a job offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Collect ample evidence of wrongdoing before firing military vet covered by USERRA
- Attract and keep great employees with these 5 'Best practices' benefits
- ICE cracks down on employers that hire illegals
- Reversing FMLA denial doesn't end retaliation claim