Example: In a survey of 100 high-tech firms by Advanced-HR Inc.of Saratoga, Calif., 18 percent said they often offer hiring bonuses and 65 percent said they do it sometimes.
As a rule, check with recent hires about signing bonuses before accepting a job offer.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7846/how-bout-my-signing-bonus "
- Poor performance review and improvement plan alone aren't signs of retaliation
- Stop frivolous claims with solid hiring, promotion processes consistently applied
- In-house promotions open 11,000 jobs at Enterprise
- Understanding religious accommodations in Georgia workplaces
- Warn bosses: No remarks about employee age