A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- During union drive, don't unfairly target pro-Union employees
- Offer Letters Are OK If Crafted With Care
- We suspect domestic abuse: How do we proceed?
- You'll need a calendar and a calculator: Track past service to check FMLA eligibility
- Follow all leads when investigating allegations--even if they take query in new direction