A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- Prepare to make clear-cut case before firing public employee working on contract
- Recruit managers as allies before pitching that HR project
- Post-recessionary bonus plans: Strike a balance between risk and reward
- Employee pushing envelope on HR policies? Maybe he's not best for job with lots of rules
- Compare disciplinary records before firing