A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- Feel free to deny FMLA leave to employee who alters medical certification
- ADA: The Limits of Accommodation
- If you have doubts about FMLA eligibility, don't hesitate to seek a second medical opinion
- Track discipline to show equal treatment for all workers
- Proselytizing Mount Vernon teacher drops defamation suit