A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Make sure HR reviews each firing in advance
- Have a no-fault attendance policy? Beware the FMLA liability trap
- Good-Faith Process—But Not Absolutely Correct Conclusion—Is Enough to Fire Harasser
- Local Ordinances in New Jersey