A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- HR certification: Is it worth it? If so, which one should you pursue?
- Michigan Employment Security Act
- When does 50 not equal 50? FMLA coverage versus FMLA eligibility
- Business flexes schedule for employee in med school