A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- FMLA in a Nutshell: How to Comply With the Family and Medical Leave Act
- What do other people think of me?
- More than just paper: Sexual harassment policy won't work without supervisor training
- Problem Solved: Real People … Real HR Solutions, July '09
- Mere 'cold shoulder' doesn't a hostile environment make