A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Texas High Court rules arbitration agreements valid despite changing employment conditions
- Workers less worried about losing their jobs
- Even legal marijuana takes a hit among co-workers
- Set up employee complaint hotline to flag managerial abuses—and stop lawsuits