A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- Must we allow former employees access to personnel files?
- Outreach center offers emergency relief for workers, cuts turnover
- N.J. school teachers accept lower raises
- Feel free to set generous FMLA notice terms, but rely on the law if you wind up in court
- After hours: 5 rules for regulating employee moonlighting