A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Monitoring the virtual water cooler: Facebook and beyond
- School system tends to new teachers' personal needs
- Overcoming adult attention deficit disorder in the workplace
- Who's in charge of implementing corporate diversity initiatives?