A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- Up 'shift': 9 tricks to turbocharge your computer skills
- Google your way to recruiting 'passive' job-seekers
- Sodexho honors its 'heroes' who volunteer
- Disabled worker? It may pay to offer commuting accommodations
- Limit hostile environment liability by getting to the bottom of every harassment complaint