A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- OSHA fines to spike by 80%; first increase since 1990
- Can job description call for 'high energy' worker?
- Feds shift target of immigration enforcement to employers
- Porn on shared computer? Enforce log-in, log-out rules