A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Retaliation nation: Manage adverse actions to lessen retaliation
- How to prevent employees from abusing PTO leave
- Beat discrimination lawsuits by nailing down specific rationale for employment decisions
- Feds shift target of immigration enforcement to employers