A. Stand your ground. You’re entitled to expect a significant pay increase now that you have a business degree. Someone from the company should have asked about salary during the interview process. But they didn’t, so unless you speak up now you’ll never give them the chance to make a more appealing offer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Don't hand out authority without giving training to match
- Don't know who's harassing? What to do
- Take advantage of delay on N.J. medical marijuana law
- Leave shameful history in the past: Warn bosses against any reference to nooses