A There are pros and cons. You share their goal of losing weight, so you can support each other and maybe bond a bit. But there’s a downside: It can lead to jealousy, competitiveness and oversharing. Consider that if some co-workers are thinner to start with—and they lose more weight—it’s a blow to people who are heavier and struggle to diet.
- Employee injured at a work-Related conference can qualify for workers' comp benefits
- Intoxicated employee can still win workers' comp benefits
- Revamp employment contracts to account for new tax rules
- Get ready for the IRS employment-tax audit blitz starting in February
- Got Milk? Understand the Link Between Federal & State Breastfeeding Laws