A Find a solution with your coworker. Maybe she would agree to bring in her baby during hours when you’re not at your desk. Or maybe she could work in another cubicle when the baby’s along. Perhaps you could set up a temporary wall to help absorb the noise and increase your privacy. Or try headphones. If there’s no way to work together on this, there’s nothing wrong with asking your boss or HR to help.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employees use work skills to improve communities
- OMG, TWD is nothing to LOL about; Set a policy to stop 'Texting while driving'
- Ensure policy lets employees report harassment to someone other than boss
- Behind the wheel: Why you need an anti-distracted driving policy