A Find a solution with your coworker. Maybe she would agree to bring in her baby during hours when you’re not at your desk. Or maybe she could work in another cubicle when the baby’s along. Perhaps you could set up a temporary wall to help absorb the noise and increase your privacy. Or try headphones. If there’s no way to work together on this, there’s nothing wrong with asking your boss or HR to help.
- Focus on employee retention now; don't wait for economic rebirth
- What office supplies do your employees usually swipe?
- Set rules for promotion, insist on compliance
- Intoxicated and driving during working hours: How should our policy address this problem?
- America's most depressing job: Driving a city bus