Uncover a job candidate’stalents (or lack thereof) by asking these five questions:
- Describe your relationship with your supervisor and your peers.
- What would your current supervisor say about you? How about your peers?
- What was the most difficult work relationship you encountered during your last job? How did you handle it?
- Without using names, describe two or three of the worst people you’ve ever worked with. Why were they so hard to work with? How did you manage those situations?
- Give an example or two of your .
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7738/want-a-team-player-ask-these-5-questions "