“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Online discussions increase company communications, liability
- Store managers can meet executive exemption without constant on-Site supervising of staff
- Better writers make better hires
- Manager's Checkup: Are you a trustworthy leader?