“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- I-9, FMLA, ADA overhaul: Are you ready?
- 6 steps to take if one of your employees gets arrested
- 9 surefire morale deflators--and how to avoid them
- Leasing organizations may be liable for clients' payroll taxes