“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Act fast to remedy slurs, threats, other outrageous behavior
- When misbehavior demands termination, it's best to stick with one reason for firing
- Razzoo's money-Making plan runs into a $1 million snag
- Warn supervisors: Don't comment needlessly on race