“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Leadership 101: Don't be greedy
- When conducting bias investigations, you don't need to be perfect--just reasonable
- OSHA wants employer input on chemical exposure levels
- Top 5 employee recognition awards