“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7726/velocity-the-secret-of-moving-amp-shaking "
- When manager slides from difficult to impossible, good documentation supports reason for firing
- You can't say that! Or can you? Discussing politics in the workplace
- Understanding religious accommodations in Ohio workplaces
- Protect your work force from drug-Resistant superbugs
- Employee filed for workers' comp? Careful with layoff