“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Can we send employees on an unpaid 'Vacation'?
- 10 ways to overcome 'negative vibes' among your staff
- HR gossip girl: The risk of divulging employees' secrets
- Recession revisited: Is it time for cautious optimism on pay?