“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Firing reasons: Make sure all statements are consistent
- Outsourcing your HR work? Don't get ripped off
- Stretch your budget with 5 benefits-on-a-shoestring tactics
- Beware hazards when calculating N.C. unemployment insurance tax