“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Hilton Grand Vacations hit with pregnancy bias charge
- Think you know enough about sexual harassment? OK, test yourself
- Want to 'fire' your way out of problems with troublesome employees? Think again
- Online HR master's degree: Is it worth it? Which school is best?