“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- DOL's new Web hub highlights accessibility tools for disabled
- 17 California employers make Fortune's 'best' list
- Unable to work, ineligible for FMLA? You may be able to fire
- Do you know your company's core values?