“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- Require everyone to report harassment—you'll be justified firing those who don't
- Employee benefits stable in '08 despite slump
- Performance reviews: balancing the scales on feedback
- Former broker files whistle-Blower suit following fraud investigation
- End of harassment investigation triggers filing period