“People thought I was crazy,” he says, but he filled 1,300 human resources slots in 12 weeks.
Donovan’s secret? The power of momentum. “Velocity,” he says, “is our friend in the game of change.”
— Adapted from “Reporting to the Depot,” Martin Booe, Workforce , www.workforce.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Don't squander loss-deductions for a rental residence
- 5 lessons from a doomed airplane
- Act fast to end harassment, stop hostile environment claims
- What are the pros and cons of requiring staff to sign mandatory arbitration clauses?