- “Putting 10 dummies together into one room does not make one genius!”
- “I’m not half as mean as I’d like to be.”
- “Tell your wife she looks really hot driving that minivan.”
- “Terror is a great motivator!”
- “With so many able-bodied women around here, why am I getting my own coffee?”
- After firing someone: “Do you know anyone who might be interested in your job?”
- “I spend more on cigars in a day than you make!”
- “Don’t do what I do, just do what I say. I’m the boss. I can do whatever I want.”
- “Yes, there will be layoffs. Just don’t go running down the halls slitting your wrists yet.”
- “You are getting a hysterectomy just so you can have a vacation.”
- “Monkeys could do this job!”
One more eye-opener:
“My boss consistently says stuff that is …”
- Insane, 16.2 percent
- Insipid, 19.1 percent
- Insightful, 28.1 percent
- Insulting, 36.4 percent
— Adapted from “Workplace Best and Worst: Wrath of the Boss,” Bob Rosner, www.ABCnews.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7715/dumb-boss-poll-recognize-yourself "
- Must small businesses provide COBRA-Like continuation health coverage?
- Terminated employees staging protest? Consider suing to force them to stop
- When employee threatens, you can and should discipline--regardless of reason
- SoCal hotel steps up after firing autistic employee
- Don't use nepotism policy as smoke screen for bias