1. “What do I consider the five most important values that I live by?”
2. What is my greatest gift or skill as a leader?”
3. “When my colleagues think of me, what am I most known for?”
4. “What do I want to be known for?”
5. “If my mentor and one of my friends meet up 20 years from now, what would I want them to say about me?”
— Adapted from Susan J. Bethanis, Dearborn Trade Publishing. Chronicles of a Corporate Sage,
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7686/pause-to-assess-the-wake-you-leave "