- Prepare relentlessly.
- Surround yourself with great people.
- Have beliefs and communicate them.
- See things for yourself.
- Set a good example.
- Stand up to bullies.
- Deal with first things first.
- Underpromise and overdeliver.
- Don’t assume a damn thing.
- Remember that loyalty is a vital virtue.
- Treat funerals as mandatory attendance events.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7684/leading-principles-from-rudy-giuliani "