- “Briefly indicate what factors first caused you to consider leaving the organization.”
- “What is your overall opinion of the organization?” [Provide topics, such as benefits, morale, and communication, along with a rating scale.]
- “Rate your manager using this scale”: [Provide a scale and characteristics, such as “Resolved problems promptly,” “Treated you fairly,” “Provided ,” “Gave feedback on performance,” “Recognized accomplishments” and “Coached, trained and challenged you.”
- “What did you like most about your job?” “What did you like least?”
- “What could we have done to dissuade you from leaving?”
- “Would you be open to the idea of returning to our company?” “Why/why not?”
- “What suggestions do you have to help the organization improve?”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7666/dont-let-em-leave-without-a-why "